A business matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
This brokerage event complements GreenOffshoreTech ongoing efforts to help winner SMEs from the first project Open Call to advance their projects and product development, and launch their innovative solutions into the market, while help end-users, customers, and other stakeholders get access to relevant partners to address their needs and to solve their industry challenges.
Open for all.
The GreenOffshoreTech Brokerage Event.
- Are you interested in new projects, cooperation and potential new markets in marine renewable energies, offshore aquaculture, oil and gas, and waterborne transport?
- Do you have competences in advanced materials, advanced manufacturing, digitalization, environmental technology and new energy carriers?
The GreenOffshoreTech Project invites you to participate in the GreenOffshoreTech Brokerage Event which will take place online on 2 mornings, on the 16th and 17th November 2022.
Get into contact with our winner SMEs! Focused on new business opportunities in the emerging blue economy market, this business matchmaking connects you to the winners projects and brings you in touch with the newest, innovative project ideas for the blue economy focusing on ocean energy, offshore aquaculture, oil and gas and waterborne transport.
Not yet in the field of blue economy? Why not take up the challenge and explore how you can contribute with advanced materials, manufacturing, digitalization, environmental technology and new energies to existing pro-jects or find out how you could move into a new market.
The online meetings are a first step to connect and get access to relevant partners to address the blue economy needs, solve industry challenges and establish business partnerships for further project development.
Register, create your profile and choose interesting partners from the other profiles. The b2match system will then create an individual schedule for you to meet in 20 minute slots online.
Business Meeting main sectors:
- Marine renewable energies
- Offshore aquaculture
- Offshore oil and gas
- Waterborne transport
- Advanced Materials
- Advanced Manufacturing & Digitalization (IoT, AI, Big Data)
- Environmental Technologies (Circular economy; Waste Prevention)
- New energy carriers (Hydrogen, Methanol, Ammonia, Lithium-ion Cell)