- Draw inspiration from our distinguished speakers, who represent the most influential organizations in the Battery Power Industry!
- 09:00 - 09:30: Registration and Coffee
Meet and greet, initial networking
- 09:30 - 09:45: Opening Remarks
Welcome by Tore Ausland, CEO of Viken Technology Cluster. Overview of the days objectives
- 09:45 - 10:15: Keynote: “MORROW BATTERIES”
Speaker: Bård Karlsen
- 10:15 - 10:45: Member Introductions: "Who´s Who in Battery Tech in our Cluster"
Speaker: Daniel Bolle, Step Solotions AS
Brief presentations from and of members involved or interested in the battery sector.
- 10:45 - 11:00: Coffee Break
- 11:00 - 11:30: Battery Norway
Speaker: Pål Runde, CEO
Who we are and what do we for the Industry. Battery Norway is a national industrial collaboration platform focused on innovation and sustainable value creation opportunities, encompassing the entire battery supply chain.
- 11:30 - 12:15: Networking Lunch
- 12:15 - 12:45: Education and Research
Speaker: Jorunn Mona Skofteland Gislefoss from the University of Agder.
The UIA program in relation to education and research, what role have UiA played in relation to the Battery Industry development in “Sørlandet” and what position do they take for future development, ref. the Morrow Research Center.
- 12:45 - 13:30: A Model for Sustainable Battery Recycling in Norway
Speaker: Fredrik Andresen, Batteriretur/Hydrovolt
The importance of technological solutions, innovation, and circular economy in practice ensure a safe and sound value chain from collection to recycling.
_____________ Workshop Sessions_______________
- 13:30 - 14:00: Collaboration and Partnerships
Exploring opportunities for collaborations, and partnerships, explore the potential as well as challenges.
- 14:00 - 14:45: Workshop Summary and Action Plan
Led by: Tore Ausland
Review of key takeaways, opportunities, and next steps.
- 14:45 - 15:15: A hearty goodbye with closing remarks by Daniel. Till we meet again!
- Date: Oktober 18, 2023
- Time: 09:00 AM
- Venue: Hotel Riviera, Moss
- Host: Viken Technology Cluster